Since I’ve posted about the Shakeology cleanse a lot, it makes sense to actually explain what it is and how to do it. If you decide to do a cleanse, please leave me a comment! I’d love to support you during the process and answer questions.
If you need to buy a Shakeology cleanse package, leave me a comment or email me at jesmckinney[at]gmail[dot]com.
Three Day Cleanse Instructions
- Drink three Shakeology shakes per day, made with water and ice. You may add extracts or fruit, but the liquid must be water and ice.
- Drink two cups of green tea per day.
- Eat a vegetable salad for dinner (or sub it for lunch) with approximately 3 ounces of lean, white meat or fish. Salad should include vegetables, protein source and light salad dressing. For best results, use vinegar/oil rather than a processed salad dressing from the store.
- Drink lots of water throughout the day. This will help flush the toxins from your body.
- Optional: Have a piece of fruit for a snack one to two times a day. Listen to your body. If you are feeling very hungry between planned shakes, please eat a piece of fruit to help keep you on track.
- Continue this regimen for three days for best results.
Upon waking: Green tea
Optional snack: piece of fruit
Afternoon: green tea, optional fruit
Dinner: Mixed greens salad with white fish or poultry and 2 tablespoons of dressing—no more!
Shakeology Three Day Cleanse FAQ
- How many calories per day? 800 to 1,100 calories per day
- How often can I do the Shakeology 3-Day Cleanse? Ideally, you should do it once per quarter.
- Should/Can I still do my workouts during the Cleanse? Depends on the individual. You may have less energy than usual. Listen to your body.
- Can I do a 1-day or a 2-day cleanse instead of a 3-day? Yes! Some people will see results with one or two days.
- Should/Can I take other Beachbody supplements during the Cleanse? Results and Recovery Formula: No, too much sugar. Others (Omega-3, etc.): Not necessary, but won’t hurt either.
Please listen to your body during the cleanse. This will be a natural detoxifying process without harsh side effects or digestive changes. If you suddenly feel ill, please stop the cleanse and consult your doctor as necessary.